Sunday, June 28, 2009

Mysterious

With most people, the closer I get to them the better I know them,
but not with You
The more You mold me like clay,
allow me to be sifted,
send me through the refining fire
the closer I feel to You, but the more baffled I am about You
The more I realize how little I know of You,
how small my understanding of Your way is
Just as astronomers searching the heavens, seeking more knowledge about them,
continually find not more knowledge, but more heavens, more to be studied!
I draw closer to You searching for more answers about You,
but I find more to wonder at
The closer I get the more baffled I am, but the more I trust You

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the mystery of HIM....I love the way He draws us to try to understand Him better and as you said, the more we know, the more we want to know. Man, it's good, isn't it??:)

    ReplyDelete